Lindsay and James

Lindsay and James held their wedding at Norton House, Edinburgh. Some of my favourite photographs from throughout the day follow below:

A mixture of moody skies and bright sunshine made for some impactful colour, black and white and infra red bridal photographs.

The wedding had lots of striking details, from the confetti cones, to the rings, to the beautiful cake decorated in small butterflies.

All 450 wedding images can be viewed here. Feel free to leave comments by clicking on COMMENTS below so the couple can read them when they return from honeymoon.

2 comments:

  1. I wish my wedding would be potrayed and captured so beautifully... hmmm.. its overwhelming ,fantastic work by the photographer.. man i have fallen in love with your work... do u take wedding pics of Indian couples too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rainbow

    I photograph many different weddings - recently I have photographed Swedish and Persian weddings as well as a Pagan wedding. I would love to be commissioned to photograph an Indian Wedding - had a few enquiries for Indian Weddings recently but unfortunately I was booked. I particularly love outdoor informal weddings and especially Humanist Weddings.

    Take care

    Martin

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment below.