Prestonfield House Wedding - Thank You

All the wedding albums approved by couples pre Christmas have been delivered now. Wedding album design is one of my favourite parts of the service I provide. Many images are taken with the album in mind

Today I received a lovely card with thanks as follows:

"We have just seen Brodie and Rod's album, it is amazing. They are so thrilled with it and you have done a wonderful job, thank you so much. It is such a lovely representation of their very memorable day...Some of the shots outside the hotel are spectacular - how fortunate we were with the weather."

Brodie and Rod held their wedding at Prestonfield House and their wedding was my third visit to Prestonfield House this year. I will submit a link to their album design shortly along with the two other weddings.

Prestonfield House Wedding Album Designs coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment below.