Reach for the sky

Today I popped out for a few hours. The skies looked threatening with rain clouds so I hoped for some moody black and white images.This tree was spotted by myself late last year so I went to have another look. I got wet in the process but that's the joys of landscape photography.

To reach it I had to cross a burn in spate. As I went to leap across the burn I placed my right boot on a boggy spot only for it to disappear 3 feet into water, filling my wellington boot and soaking my trouser leg. I took a few photographs before retreating back to my car to drive home and change.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:04 PM

    Worth it though mate. I would take 6ft of bog to get that shot. I think you wanna concentrate on landscape photography, put a book together or sumthin. I am on Safari btw and all is fine, though I don't recall any probs previously?!?

    Colby

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment below.