Barbara and Colin - On Line

On Monday I was back at Arnot Tower for the wedding of Barbara and Colin. They had a beautiful day and I was pleased to be able to capture some beautiful images. A few images that I particularly like follow. The full gallery should be on-line by Friday including some great captures from the surprise magic show by Steven Dick

Barbara and Colin had a humanist ceremony which was conducted by Tim Maguire an authorised Celebrant of the Humanist Society of Scotland. It was one of the most moving ceremonies I have photographed and I thank Tim for allowing me a free reign for taking photographs during the ceremony.

Any couples who are interested in finding out more about humanist wedding ceremonies in Scotland should contact the Humanist Society of Scotland. In Scotland, unlike the rest of the UK, Humanist marriage ceremonies have legal status provided they are conducted by an HSS Celebrant who has been authorised by the Registrar General for Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment below.