More Fuzzies

Some weddings are a real honour and privilege to photograph. Alison and Chris's wedding was one such wedding. They had a private wedding ceremony with no guests and there were three suppliers - myself, Steven Dewar of Scotia Pipers and Wedding Classics.

It was obvious how much this couple loved one another and a special touch after the ceremony was the planting of a cherry tree. What made this wedding extra special was it was also my wedding venue for my marriage to Angela in June this year.

As per the slideshows below please click the play button to view the slideshow. The music is called "Warm Fuzzies" and it certainly gives me a warm feeling replaying the images and remembering being part of their special day. The album will be ready soon guys and I look forward to seeing you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Martin - the slideshow is great!

    What a beautiful way to remember our day - I have a wee tear in my eye now.

    Looking forward to the album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The album is AMAZING.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment below.