Full Moon Magic

Some of my best landscape photographs occur when or near the moon is full. I had two weddings this weekend and looking at the images from Friday and Sunday, magic and romance was in the air.

Lynn and Stewart married at Glenskirlie Castle near Banknock the first castle built in the 21st Century and a photographers paradise. Those guests who wondered what I was doing during the soup course and later in the honeymoon suite see below:

The second image is a toned image, I love this image in black and white but for the purposes of this post thought I would present it as a golden toned sepia image. A lot of recent posts have all been black and white so here's some colour work for a change.

The last image was a spur of the moment idea, the four poster bed is surrounded by a stainless steel ball bearing curtain so using natural tungsten light I shot this romantic silhouette through the curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment below.