Parents Albums

As well as making up main albums at the moment I have had requests for parents albums. I receive many favourable comments from venues / couples and parents regarding my albums so I thought I would post what they look like.

Below are some details of a parents album - it is a replica of the main album which are twice or four times the size but approximately A4 in footprint. I include my phone on the cover for a sense of scale.








The actual sizes are 27.5 cm x 20.5 cm (Approx 11 x 8 in) with the window of the pages being some 19.5 cm x 13.5 cm (Approx 7.75 x 5.25 in). Albums are available with 24, 30 and 36 sides.

The album has a textured black finish and is book bound - I have included close up shots of the cover, binding and keylining. Album prints are professional silver halide prints. These are beautiful fine art books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment below.