Robert's 21st

On Saturday I was at my favourite local restaurant, the Grouse and Claret, for Robert's 21st Birthday Party. Rob had a great cake topped in lager cans and great food courtesy of an amazing Chinese Banquet by David Futong & the team.

There were several surprises for the guests - a table magician and late night ice creams after one of the funniest speeches I have ever heard. Everyone had a great time as can been seen by a selection of my favourites below.

Grouse and ClaretCake TopperName Card DetailRob's Mum Makes an EntranceThe McNabsHorse PlayA Private JokeLaughterMore LaughterA Happy ManDusty the MagicianDusty the MagicianRob's Card TrickCut the RopeMr WhippyThe Ice Men

Table magicians are a great idea for a party and I can highly recommend Dusty the Magician (The magician at Rob's party) or Steven Dick who I have photographed at a number of weddings.

I can also highly recommend The Grouse and Claret This beautiful location is ideal for small weddings, parties, and corporate days and for me offers some of the best food in Perthshire as well as the warmest of welcomes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:28 PM

    Amazing party photos! I wish you were in NYC. You really captured the festive mood beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment below.