Back from Skye

What a great honeymoon, while most of the country was underwater, my first visit to the Isle of Skye and it was hot and sunny.

The following images were taken a short distance from the Three Chimneys restaurant where I was staying with my new wife.

While Angela had a wee siesta I went for a wee walk along Loch Dunvegan. I loved how things are abandoned across the island.

As it was our honeymoon most of the time was spent relaxing. Neast Point, Storr and the Cullins can wait for another day!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:26 PM

    great shots Martin - i've sent you an email already because for some reason this comments page was very slow to open in Firefox - witty and pretty pics.

    Slainte

    Tim Maguire Authorised Celebrant, Humanist Society of Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin, just came across your site and am blown away with some of the images. The reportage style is brilliant, one that I am a great fan of.

    Now included in my favourites, and I will be popping back to see new images.

    Carry on the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment below.