Our Wedding

On 2nd June 2007 I got married myself. Obviously I couldn't photograph my own wedding so booked a local photographer who's work and personality myself and Angela admire very much: Gavin Anderson

Friends and family have been complaining about not seeing any photographs so below are a few images from the day. Even though the sun didn't shine, we had a brilliant day with our family and friends.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to Sarah Tiller for the stationary, Stephen Dewer for the piping, Inspirations for the fabulous cake, Heritage Portfolio for the amazing catering and Steven Dick for his brilliant magic.

Finally a big thank you for Helen Gray and the team at Arnot Tower. This venue is truly magical and I look forward to returning later this year as I am booked to photograph several weddings through August and September.


















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures Martin - Glad you had a great day... It certainly looks like you did!

    Congratulations and all the best to you both and the rest of your family.

    James

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment below.