Stranded

A few years ago I took one of my favourite ever landscapes called Dali Sunset . Meanwhile on the other side of the world a Tsunami would hit SE Asia causing devastation.

Similarly I took the following landscape on Monday evening while folk where being rescued from collapsing buildings in Sheffield. Odd how it can be so calm at home yet a maelstrom somewhere else.

It is not long ago that our village was hit by massive floods as a months worth of rain fell in one day. My thoughts are with those in Sheffield and I hope you can return to your homes shortly.

Back to the above landscape, might be my imagination but the end of the sinewy branch, to the extreme right, looks like a seahorse. Seahorses are my youngest son's favourite animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment below.