Grace and Ernie

Last Thursday was an emotional day for me as I would be getting married at the very same venue two days later! Grace and Ernie were a wonderful couple and they were blessed with sublime weather for their ceremony at Arnot Tower Gardens on 31 May 2007.

To follow are 15 teasers from their big day. The falconry was provided by Elite Falconry from near Cluny, Fife. We also had Elite Falconry for our wedding and they were brilliant. All the photographs are now on line and can be viewed here.

Grace and Ernie also had videography by Colmar and I have to say Colin and Mary were fantastic, I highly recommend them. I have had some difficult experiences with videographers in the past but I have no hesitation in recommending Colin and Mary.

Back to the falconry, the Barn Owl is a wee baby while the eagle was from the African desert. Conditions were almost desert like. Ernie the groom was from California so we think he brought a little part of the west coast of America with him.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment below.