I'm getting married

I’m getting married myself next year which means I am not available for weddings on Sat 2nd June 07 and Sat 9th June 07. I'm getting married at Arnot Tower Gardens and below is a proof of concept image taken early this spring at this new wedding venue.



The image above was created by stacking long exposures from my digital SLR to simulate one continuous exposure. The bottom half of the image is from an exposure taken just after sunset. To take this image I was stood in the ornamental pond in my wellington boots.

Thankfully the owner Helen Gray was kind enough to bring me a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit as it was several degrees below and I had mistakenly got water inside my boots. I could hardly feel my feet as I made the short drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment below.