The Painter

This summer we had our family holiday in Robin Hood’s Bay. We were blessed with a heatwave for the fortnight so the kids just wanted to spend most of the days on the beach.

One day while we were on the beach Angela said she thought she’d seen that artist I’d met and photographed during last years summer holiday. Last year we stayed near Filey and spent many days on Bridlington beach.

At Bridlington beach last year I met a painter called Malcolm Ludvigsen. I took a few photographs of him at work and a one of these images is shown above – some are also reproduced on Malcolm’s site (with my permission)

Having just looked at Malcolm’s Ludvigsen’s web site I note there are a lot of images of Robin Hood’s Bay so maybe Angela did see him and perhaps some of us are characters in one of his seascapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment below.