My favourite minister

Where practical I like to attend a couples wedding rehearsal. I can then agree with the Minister where I can stand, where I can move during the ceremony and I can take some test photographs

My favourite minister is shown below, photographed at Lesley and Andrew's rehearsal. John is such a warm person but has the odd lapses of thought - a bit like me in a way.

In general I never use flash during the service and I do not photograph prayers. Often I try and attend the church early to take photographs of little details plus a photograph of the venue itself.

It's always worth checking with your minister, what the rules on photography are, as some venues allow no photography whatsoever during a religous ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment below.