Summer - a long time ago

Last weekends wedding was very wet, the leaves are falling off the trees and it's now almost dark at 8pm. Summer and our family holiday in Robin Hoods Bay seem so long ago. A bride contacted me recently about keeping up my landscape photography as she hadn't seen any recent up dates to my web site.



Well I have taken a few landscapes this summer and above is one of my favourite photographs taken during my summer holiday - taken at Saltwick Bay looking towards Whitby in North Yorkshire. Have no fear as the wedding season closes I am going to be out this winter on local lochs and the local coastline for a new series of fine art landscape images.

1 comment:

  1. That is the most gorgeous picture. Amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment below.